Job Title: Service Engineer AND Stair Lift Engineer
Salary / Package: 19 - 25K
Sector: Lifts, Escalators and Elevator engineering
Location: UK, East Midlands
Town / City: Nottinghamshire
salary range: Negotiable
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Client: World recognised blue chip Lifts Company
Roles: Service Engineer AND Stair Lift Engineer
Location: Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire
Brief outline of client and department:
- This position is within the Service Division, covering the Nottingham area.
- The area consists of approximately 150 units with 600 service visits per year.
Key skills required:
- The successful candidate should ideally have previous experience and comprehensive knowledge of all the major manufacturer’s equipment ranges,
- Including machines and gears, relays and microprocessor technology and modernisation packages.
- You will be required to attend service visits and call-backs, carrying out small repairs.
- Knowledge of foreign lift equipment would be an advantage, but not a specific requirement.
STAIR LIFT ENGINEER:
- You should ideally have previous experience in the service and repairing of stair lifts, ceiling track hoists and through floor lifts.
- Participation in the out of hours on call rota is essential.
- These are both key roles for my clients continued expansion and growth.
- The role offers a structured career path in a leading company that is well respected the World over. Excellent on-going training and development.
- Competitive remuneration package with very excellent
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for either role please contact Neil on 020 7148 5584 or send your CV direct to email@example.com
Back to search page.