Job Title: Principal Architect – Rail / STATION DESIGN
Salary / Package: : INR Rs.24-28 Lakhs (Not a Constraint for the right candidate) PLUS Excellent Benefits, Real Job Satisfaction & Amazing growth Opportunity working with one of the world’s largest multi-disciplinary consulting engineering company having
Sector: Transportation - Rail, Metro, Roads, Highways.
Location: Asia, South India
salary range: GBP£35000 - 50000 / US$55000 - 80000 / INR Rs.25 - 35 Lacs
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Title: Principal Architect – Rail / STATION DESIGN.
Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore.
Salary: INR Rs.24-28 Lakhs (Not a Constraint for the right candidate) PLUS Excellent Benefits, Real Job Satisfaction & Amazing growth Opportunity working with one of the world’s largest multi-disciplinary consulting engineering company having global presence in America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- Atleast 15 to 20 year relevant and appropriate experience as an architect within a Rail or Building environment.
- A Chartered Architect with the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Part III qualification.
- Must have proven experience of all RIBA stages of design.
- Have a detailed knowledge of the United Kingdom Building Regulations.
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of Conceptual construction detailing.
- Must have a good knowledge of CDM, DDA regulations.
- Experience of working in Multi-D environment and good understanding of co-ordination and interfaces with other disciplines.
- You will have experience of computer aided design tools such Microstation and AutoCAD.
- Fully conversant with low carbon design principles.
- Familiar with working in a heavily regulated environment such as Rail etc.
- Proven experience in leading architectural design of large projects and managing and mentoring less experienced staff.
- Good command of the English Language and an effective communicator both written and oral.
- Undertake architectural design to London Underground, Network Rail, British / European Rail standards
- To carry out single discipline and where necessary inter-discipline checks of architectural designs prepared within own team, other groups and other businesses within area of expertise
- Recruit suitably competent architects to form architectural team in Bangalore.
- Capable of building and leading an Architectural design team as an extension to the existing team based in the head office.
- Lead architectural design where appropriate and deliver to Quality, Time and Cost.
- Author technical reports either for internal circulation or for client issue.
- Monitor design quality
- Report to the Rail - Head of Architecture.
For Applications and detailed information: (Send your CV)
Contact : Sanjay Thomas
Phone: +44 020 7148 5584
Back to search page.